Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thankful

If there is ever a time I don't mind being a cliche, it's now. I have no problem joining in the chorus of voices listing off all the things we have to be so very grateful for. And my list sounds like so may other lists; I am thankful for my family and my friends and my home. I am grateful for my husband and for the little girl who is kicking her feet inside my belly as I write.

If ever there was a holiday I wholeheartedly endorse, it's this one. Sure, like so many things its past is a little suspect, but it's the present that matters. Today it reminds me to be thankful and that's what I plan on doing.

Happy Thanksgiving folks. 

1 comment:

  1. yep, yep, yep. i so agree with you.

    can't wait to meet the owner of those tiny feet.

    ReplyDelete